Since we are receiving so many interview experiences, we have great news to share with you. Therefore, we are moving this event’s date up to September 18. We hope you will share more of your interview experiences so that you may assist others in succeeding in their interviews.
GeeksforGeeks has come up with an all-new Interview Experience event this year to give a platform to all those who have some interview experiences to share with the rest of the world. Anyone who got interviewed for an IT, CS, electrical, mechanical, or civil job or internship should feel free to write their experience on our portal. Your experience might help someone to get their dream job. So do participate actively in this event and take a shot at winning some amazing goodies.
Anyone with an interview experience to share can participate in this event. There are no eligibility criteria as such. There are just two points you should keep in mind before sharing an experience:
- The Interview Experience shared by you must not be already published on GeeksforGeeks.
- It must not be plagiarized from some other source/platform.
Event Date: July 11 to September 18, 2022
A wise man once said- “Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated.” So to make our participants feel appreciated and to keep the zeal of this event high, the top 5 contributors stand a chance to win Amazon Vouchers worth INR 2000 each. Not only this, the top 5 contributors in each interview experience category (project managers, SDE, etc) will get exclusive GeeksforGeeks Swag Kits (Sticker, Diary, Pens & more!)
How to Participate?
The process of participating and sharing your job or internship interview experience with us in Write it up: Share Your Interview Experiences is very easy. It doesn’t require any prior application. Follow the below-mentioned steps to be part of this event:
- Go to the following https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
- Step 1: Register on our GeeksforGeeks portal.
- Step 2: Go to https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/ and click ‘Write an Interview Experience’
- Step 3: The write portal will take you to create a new post which is very simple to navigate. After creating the post, you can ‘SAVE’ the article and preview it to see how it is looking. Thereafter, you should click the ‘SUBMIT FOR REVIEW’ button and the status of your article will become ‘PENDING’.
- Our internal team will review it and if it required any modification then they will give you feedback in the comments under the article and saves your article status to Awaiting Author. After you have made all the required improvements as per the feedback, your article status becomes “PENDING” again.
- When your article gets published, the status of your article becomes Published.
Guidelines to write an Interview Experience?
- Follow these guidelines to write the Interview Experience – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-interview-experience/
- For example: If you are writing an SDE interview experience, you must precisely focus on the subject the interview was conducted around, which is DSA in most cases and try to cover all questions based on it.
- You need to mention the company’s name and the position you applied for in the title and then share about the various rounds that are conducted along with round-specific questions.
- You are free to write your side of the story with good or bad parts.
As a reference, you can check these Interview experiences, and that is how you can start writing your experiences and help others to achieve their dream job, internship or course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-1. Is there a limit to several Interview Experiences one can share?
Ans. You can share any number of interview Experiences as long as they are authentic.
Q-2. Can I submit my interview Experience which I have published on another platform also?
Ans. No, the Interview Experience must be unique, original, and not be published on any other platform.
Q-3. Can we submit Interview Experiences of only IT jobs and internships?
Ans. The answer is no. You can share your Interview Experience of any other branches of engineering or other courses as well.
Q-4. How to register to participate in the event?
Ans. To take part in the event, there is no need to register.