Vtiger Odoo Connector, the CRM solution you need!
Vtiger CRM offers many benefits to the users, like faster selling, helpdesk, analytics, communication, integration, productivity, marketing, and many more. All of these help users generate leads and improve customer relationships.
However, there is a way to make it more efficient and productive.
Vtiger Odoo Connector allows you to integrate multiple Vtiger CRM into a single Odoo backend. It helps you manage all of your CRM from a centralized backend.
Further, the Vtiger Connector facilitates work and authorizes you to view every CRM statistic through various line, bar, doughnut charts, and graphs available.
Odoo Company ? Read More
NOTE: Vtiger Odoo Connector works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module for the Vtiger Odoo Connector to work correctly.
- It allows connecting multiple Vtiger CRM to a single Odoo backend.
- Sync feeds automatically through the Cron scheduler.
- At the scheduled period, the cron runs and evaluates the feeds.
- Auto deletes synch history once the feed is created in Odoo.
- Import button to sync data from Vtiger to Odoo.
- Export button to export selected data to Vtiger CRM.
- Choose the connection filter and object to import data.
- Likewise, choose the data and select a connection to export the data to Vtiger CRM.
- Vtiger Odoo Connector has a dynamic dashboard with clickable data cards.
- Track and study the data of every connection from the Odoo Multi-CRM dashboard.
- You can further sort the data by daily or monthly.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_vtiger_connect.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_vtiger_connect.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start configuring Vtiger Odoo Connector in your Odoo.
1. After installation, locate ‘Multi-CRM> Connection> Create.’
2. On the next page, enter the name, URL, and connector image (for differentiating). Under the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter ‘User Name’ and ‘Access Key.’
3. Go to the ‘General’ tab and specify settings, such as Auto Evaluate- Default Sales Person, API limit per page, color, and Default Category.
4. In the ‘States’ tab, you can add the column of states created at the Vtiger end.
5. The ‘Pipeline’ tab shows all the pipelines created at the Vtiger CRM end.
6. ‘Scheduler’ tab lets you choose the data you want to import through the corn.
7. After filling in and choosing the details, click the ‘Save’ button. Next, click the ‘Connect’ button to establish a connection between Odoo and Vtiger CRM.
Once the apps are connected, you can import data via the ‘Import’ button. Also, you can break the connection between Odoo and Vtiger through the ‘Disconnect’ button.
IMPORTING/EXPORTING DATA BETWEEN ODOO AND VTIGER
8. Click the ‘Import’ button, and in the import wizard, choose ‘Connection, Object, and Filter.’ You can filter the data according to the All and ID filters.
On choosing the Id filter, you need to provide the item ID of the Vtiger end.
9. Moving on to the export part, you need to open another CRM-related module whose data you want to export. In that module, select the data you want to export, and under the ‘Action’ menu, click ‘Export to CRM.’
10. In the export wizard, choose ‘Connection and Operation (Update/Export).’ The system will automatically fill in the channel, object type, and IDs according to selection.
11. In the Odoo Multi-CRM Dashboard, you can view the stats and data of all the corresponding Vtiger connections.
DATA MAPPING IN ODOO
12. Now, click the ‘Mapping’ menu to view all the mapped data.
You can also create Mapping (Feeds), which will be imported when the cron runs.
13. After that, open any sub-menu under the mapping menu to view the list of mapped data. Click any of them to view their details.
14. You can further view the Vtiger column mappings records. Click the ‘Mapping> Vtiger’ and choose any sub-menus. It helps handle the columns for importing and exporting data.
15. It will also show data similar to the mapping created for import.
OTHER ODOO CRM MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15