Product promotion with Odoo Youtube Channel Feeds!
Youtube can be very beneficial for promoting your website and its product. Not only that, but Youtube videos can help boost your engagement and reduce the bounce rate.
What if I tell you that it’s possible to integrate your Youtube channel into Odoo and avail the benefits mentioned above?
The Odoo Youtube Channel Feeds module permits you to integrate your Youtube channel with Odoo. And you can add the snippet on the website in the carousel, grid, or list view. You can also set the text color and the number of videos to be shown in the widget.
Customers don’t have to open Youtube to view your videos. Also, they can subscribe to the channel from the Youtube widget.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Specify the number of Youtube video feeds to display in the widget.
- Youtube channel feeds allow you to set the text color, hover color, etc.
- The admin can customize the height and width of the widget on the website.
- Customers can subscribe to the channel via the Subscribe button.
- Customers can view the Youtube channel name, logo, and banner on the website.
- Set the snippet view in List, grid, or carousel.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘youtube_channel_feeds.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘youtube_channel_feeds.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Now, moving on to the configuration of Odoo Youtube Channel Feeds.
1. After installation, move to the ‘Youtube Feeds> Youtube Feeds> Create’ and start creating a Youtube video feed.
2. On the new page, enter the Youtube channel name, API Key, Channel ID, channel title color, max feeds, and snippet view. After that, click the ‘Save’ icon, and click the ‘Fetch Video’ button to generate a feed for the Odoo website.
3. Next, go to the Odoo Website and click the ‘Edit’ menu. Locate ‘Youtube Feed Snippet’ in it and drag and drop it on the website’s desired page.
4. From the ‘Customize’ menu, set the snippet according to your need. Once done, click the ‘Save’ option.
5. You can view the Youtube feed in different views, as shown below. With the ‘Subscribe’ button, customers can subscribe to the Youtube channel.
6. Click on the ‘Watch’ button to open a popup, and with the Play button, customers can play the video.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15, 14