Odoo Website CBK Payment Gateway for secure and reliable transactions!
Payment gateways make the shopping experience better and faster. And more than 80 percent of Americans use the digital payment to make a purchase. And not only that, it is expanding quickly, and more and more people are using them globally.
Keeping that in mind, we added another gem to our payment acquirers, Odoo Website CBK Payment Gateway. As the name suggests, the module integrates the CBK payment gateway with Odoo. It further allows customers to pay their orders effortlessly in Odoo.
Additionally, the payment CBK module supports all the primary payment methods prevalent in Kuwait. And has a built-in fraud prevention tool.
- It integrates the CBK payment gateway with your Odoo in a single step.
- Link your CBK merchant account to Odoo conveniently.
- It needs a Merchant API ID, Account key, and password for integration.
- Customers can opt for the CBK payment option while checking out.
- The admin can track all the transaction history and order details in Odoo.
- You can also see the details of the mode of payment used by customers.
- CBK merchant account also records and maintains the list of all transactions.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_cbk.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_cbk.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration part of Odoo Website CBK Payment Gateway.
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. After the Payment CBK module installation is finished, go to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payments> Payment Providers> CBK Payment.’
2. On the next page, enter the name, state, company, and website. In the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the CBK Merchant API ID, API Password, and Account Key.
3. Move to the ‘Configuration’ tab and specify the Payment form, availability, and Payment Followup options to record the transactions.
4. In the ‘Messages’ tab, enter the desired messages for the listed action.
5. Now, open the website, go to a product page, and add the product to the cart with the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
6. Open the cart, go to the checkout page, select the ‘CBK Payment’ option, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button, and follow the payment steps.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15, 14