Ship and deliver products smoothly with Odoo SMSA Express Shipping Integration.
Nowadays, customers expect quick delivery of their ordered products. As a result, delivery time for product shipping has significantly reduced. Moreover, in today’s world, eCommerce websites are expected to deliver products on time.
Odoo SMSA Express Shipping Integration Module offers seamless integration of SMSA Express with Odoo that lets you use SMSA Express as your delivery method for Odoo orders. Further, the module works for both; backend and Odoo websites. The website customers can also choose the SMSA Express shipping method while placing online orders for fast and secure delivery.
- Add SMSA Express shipping to orders from both frontend and backend.
- The module works for domestic shipments of Saudi Arabia.
- In the Odoo backend, the shipment is generated on delivery validation.
- Generate SMSA Express shipping labels in real-time with just a click.
- Also, the module generates the order’s SMSA Express shipment tracking number in the Odoo backend.
- Moreover, cancel the shipment from the Odoo backend.
- Set the default values for the number of fields by configuring default settings to save time.
- The default values will be picked while generating SMSA Express shipment in Odoo.
- Further, the admin can change the values directly from the delivery shipment form.
- Effortless configuration to allow fast integration of SMSA Express with Odoo.
- Choose the type of services availed from SMSA Express among the given options.
- Create a new service type as per your requirement.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘smsa_express_delivery_carrier.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘smsa_express_delivery_carrier.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend and go to ‘Website> Configuration> Shipping Methods.’
2. On the new page, click ‘Create’ and enter SMSA Express details asked on the page, such as ‘Delivery Product, Provider, Integration Level, Invoicing Policy, etc.’ Further, you can restrict the shipping to a particular country or between the provided zip codes through the ‘Destination Availability’ tab.
Odoo Company ? Read More
3. After that, the ‘Extra’ tab enables you to configure the default settings for an ideal shipping package.
4. Once done, move to the ‘SMSA Credentials’ tab and enter the ‘SMSA Test Passkey’ and ‘SMSA Production Passkey.’ Then click the ‘Save’ button, and when done, click on ‘Unpublish’ to publish the SMSA Express Shipping.
5. Now, go to the Odoo website, add any product to the cart and proceed to checkout. On the ‘Payment page,’ you can view the ‘SMSA Express’ delivery method. Make the payment and proceed further.
6. After order placement, go to the backend, confirm the order and generate shipment for it.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version – V15, v14, V13, V12