Identify products effortlessly with Odoo Product Barcode Generator!
Barcodes make work easier. They help share information, get more details about things, and help identify items efficiently. Barcodes also help in reducing errors, making accurate predictions, etc.
Odoo Product Barcode Generator permits creating and managing barcodes for products in Odoo. Moreover, the module allows you to generate barcodes for individual or bulk products. Also, it authorizes you to create text and image barcodes or both for the product.
Further, you can set the default barcode from the settings menu and choose the default barcode type for products.
- Odoo Product Barcode Generator authorizes you to create product barcodes in Odoo.
- You can generate unique and different types of product barcodes.
- The product barcode module also allows you to generate barcodes in bulk or individually.
- It permits you to update the existing barcodes as per requirement.
- You can create text, images, or both types of barcodes for the same product.
- Configure the default setting for barcodes, such as auto-generate, image, and type.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_product_barcode_generator.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_product_barcode_generator.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of the Odoo Product Barcode Generator.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. After installation, in the Odoo backend, go to ‘Settings> General Settings,’ locate ‘Default Barcode Feature,’ and choose the options according to your need. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
2. Now, go to ‘Sales> Products> Product Variants’ and select the products whose barcodes you want to create or update.
3. Click the ‘Action’ button and choose the ‘Create Barcode’ option from the menu.
4. In the popup, choose the Barcode type (it will show the default selection saved in settings). Tick the box next to ‘Create Barcode Image or Create Barcode Text’ or both, as per your need. Once done, click the ‘Create Barcode’ button. Also, you can update the barcode.
5. If you have already configured the default settings, the system will automatically generate the barcode for the new product once you hit the ‘Save’ icon.
6. After saving, you can see the new product with generated barcodes according to the specified settings.
7. If you haven’t specified the default barcode settings, the following error message will appear on the screen.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16