Receive QR payment with Odoo POS Razorpay Integration!
Quick and convenient payment is what every customer wants. They don’t want to wait to make payment via cash or card and wait for the process. They want things to be quicker where they can make the payment within seconds.
Keeping the idea in mind, we integrated Odoo POS and Razorpay and created Odoo POS Razorpay Integration. This module authorizes the Odoo admin to configure the module in the Odoo backend and use it to receive payment.
From the backend, the admin can check the history of every payment. They can also configure the QR code display screen (POS user screen or POS Customer Screen).
- Odoo POS Razorpay Integration allows the integration of the Razorpay payment gateway and Odoo POS for payments.
- It permits customers to make quick and hassle-free payments in Odoo POS.
- Show the payment QR code on the POS user screen.
- Or configure it to show the payment QR code on the Customer Screen.
- Customers can use their devices to scan and pay via the Razorpay QR code.
- Each transaction is recorded and managed in the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_razorpay_integration.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_razorpay_integration.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving to the configuration of Odoo POS Razorpay Integration.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. After installation, go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Payment Methods> Create.’
2. On the Next page, fill in the details and ‘Razorpay API Details.’ Once done, click the save button.
3. On the POS homepage, click the three-dot option and then move to ‘Settings.’
PAYMENT ON POS USER SCREEN
4. From the settings page, you can configure the ‘POS Payment Screen’ and select ‘Type of Payment Screen.’ The ‘On Payment Screen’ or POS User screen is the setting that allows customers to make payments via scanning the QR from the POS users’ screen. Choose this setting and click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Now launch the POS session, add products, choose the customer, and click the payment button.
6. On the order validation page, choose the ‘Razorpay’ option and click the ‘Validate’ button.
7. On clicking ‘Validate,’ the QR code for the amount will appear on the screen scan and pay to generate a receipt.
PAYMENT VIA POS CUSTOMER SCREEN
8. Move to the Odoo backend, and go to ‘POS Razorpay Payment Screen> POS Payment Screen Configuration> Create.’
9. On the next page, select the POS shop, enter the different messages for the POS customer screen and scroll below.
10. On the lower part of the page, Add promotional pictures for the welcome screen. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
11. Move back to the POS session settings and select ‘POS Payment’ to allow payment QR to appear on the POS customer screen. After choosing, click the ‘Save’ button.
12. Now launch the POS session and follow points 5 and 6.
13. On clicking the ‘Validate’ button, the QR code will appear on the POS user’s screen as shown below.
14. Return to the Odoo backend, and go to ‘POS Razorpay Payment Screen> Razorpay Transactions’ to view the list of all the Razorpay payments.
15. Click on any transaction to view the details as shown below.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 15