Market products by images using Odoo POS Product Image!
Showing the product image on the invoice is a great marketing strategy as it allows customers to see which product they buy, and others can also view the product’s images. In every invoice, product images are there for customers to identify the product.
With this in mind, we created an Odoo POS Product Image, which enables you to show product images in the orderlines, receipts, and invoices. Moreover, you can enable or disable the module from the Odoo backend. Further, enable/disable the product image for a particular POS session.
- Odoo POS Product Image permits you to show product pictures in Orderlines.
- You can even show the product images in the receipts and invoices too.
- Enable or disable the modules from the Odoo backend.
- Or you can enable or disable it for a particular POS session.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_tamara.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_tamara.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s move to the configuration of the Odoo POS Product Image.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend, move to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Settings’ and locate ‘POS Product Image.’ Enable ‘Product Images’ by ticking the box, then select the desired option among ‘Orderlines, Receipts, and Invoice.’
2. Next, open the POS session, select the customer from ‘Customer,’ and add some products to the cart. Also, you can see the product image in the order lines. After that, click the ‘Payment’ button.
3. On the next page, enter the amount, choose the ‘Invoice’ option, and click the ‘Validate’ button.
4. In the generated receipt, you can view the ‘Product images’ next to the product name.
5. You can further see the product images on the generated invoice, as shown in the image.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – V16, V15