Instant invoice print in with Odoo POS Invoice Print Without Download
POS users often have to clean the invoice bulk when customers demand them. Also, they help the business track how sales have changed over time.
Odoo POS Invoice Print Without Download permits the POS user to print the POS invoice directly from the running POS session without downloading them. The module extrudes the need to download the invoice into the system and print them later.
POS users can print directly without piling the invoice into the system, which boosts system performance.
- Extrude the need to download and then print them.
- POS users can print the invoice directly from the running POS session.
- Moreover, printing invoices directly save time and system space for better performance.
- The module helps in the efficient management of the Odoo POS orders.
- The admin can manage all the invoices from the backend.
- Further, the admin can view invoice details from the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_invoice_print_without_download.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_invoice_print_without_download.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend, and go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Point of Sale.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. On the new page, click and open the POS session settings.
3. On the settings page, Locate ‘Bills & Receipts’ and tick the box next to ‘Print Invoice Without Download’ and click the ‘Save’ button.
4. After that, open the POS ‘Dashbaord’ and click the ‘New Session’ button.
POS SESSION VIEW
5. In the POS session, choose products, select a customer, and click the ‘Payment’ button.
6. Next, enter the amount, select the ‘Invoice’ option and click the ‘Validate’ button.
NOTE: Remember to choose the ‘Invoice’ option. Otherwise, the system will not print the invoice.
7. Once you validate the order on the receipt screen, click the ‘Print Invoice’ button. It will immediately print the invoice without downloading it into the system.
8. The printed invoice will look like the one shown below.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – V15, V14, V13