Odoo Payrexx Payment Acquirer for secure and simplified payment!
Payrexx payment simplifies the payment process through all online channels so everyone can sell online without programming knowledge. Also, they have advanced technologies, which they merged with present payment and eCommerce processes to make them simple and customer-oriented.
Odoo Payrexx Payment Acquirer is one of the simplest and easiest payment acquirers with a user-friendly interface. The module allows integrating Payrexx Payments with Odoo authorizing you to use it on the Odoo website. Further, the module provides security with 3D secure SSL encryption and an additional six-digit code to safeguard transactions against fraud.
- Odoo Payrexx Payment Acquirer integrates Payrexx payments with Odoo.
- Customers can make payments through the Payrexx payments option on the Odoo website.
- The module configures the payment journal and various messages for the payment gateway.
- It further secures the payment with 3D secure SSL encryption.
- It also authenticates the payment with an additional six-digit code.
- Payrexx payment acquirer supports various debit and credit cards and other online payment methods.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_payment_payrexx.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_payment_payrexx.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start the configuration of the Odoo Payrexx Payment Acquirer.
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Once installed, go to the ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment> Payment Providers> Payrexx Payments.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Now, choose the state and website. In the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the ‘Instance Name and Instance API Secret Key’ generated from the Payrexx Account.
3. In the ‘Configuration’ tab, choose the details according to requirements, such as ‘Supported Payment Icons and Countries.’ Lastly, choose the ‘Payment Journal’ for recording transactions.
4. Move to the ‘Messages’ tab and enter the messages for distinct scenarios. After finishing, click the ‘Save’ icon and hit the ‘Unpublished’ option to publish the payment gateway on the Odoo Website.
5. Go to the Odoo Website, open the ‘Shop’ page, move to a product page, and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
6. After that, proceed to the checkout page, select the Payrexx Payments option and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
7. On the Payrexx payment page, enter the details and proceed according to the flow to complete the transaction.
8. When the transaction is concluded (successful), you will be redirected to the Odoo website showing payment information.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15, 14