Note: Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Accounting Solution Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Zoho with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Connector to work properly.
Odoo is one of the best tools available in the market to manage business operations. In recent years Zoho has made its own place when it comes to accounts management tools. Businesses often use both Odoo and Zoho to manage their business operations effectively.
Is there any module available in the market that can connect Odoo with Zoho?, the answer to this question is “Yes”, Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Connector help businesses import data from Zoho to Odoo seamlessly.
Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Connector allows users to import/export data of accounting that has already been created using cron or by manual transfer.
- Import Products, Partners, Sales Orders, Customers, Account Invoices, and Account Payments in Odoo.
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler.
- Product details are imported along with the products.
- Moreover, Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, and currency) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details( like an address) are imported along with the customers.
- Manually export Products, Partners, Sales Orders, Customers, Account Invoices, and Account Payments from Odoo.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘zoho_odoo_connector’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘zoho_odoo_connector’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- After completing the installation, log in to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel Accounting module.
- Select the Instance option and click on “Create”
- Firstly, Fill in the details like the Instance name and select the Instance type; then add the credentials which include Client ID, Client Secret Key, Organization and Redirect URL. To get the Zoho credentials, you need to go to Zoho.
Configuration at Zoho End
- Click on ‘Add Client’ and then select Server Based Application as a client type.
- Now, enter the client name, Hope Page URL, Authorized Redirect URL, and then click on update.
- Then, copy “Client ID” and “Client secret key” for configuring the zoho_odoo_connector instance.
Configuration at Odoo End
- Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Connect‘ button.
- After that, go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Zoho connection as per your requirements.
If you enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Go to the “Order State mapping” tab to map order states; Fill in the corresponding Order state of Zoho and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoices at the same time.
- You can set the invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement.
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
- Go to the Zoho Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
- Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Zoho;
- Select the instance and the Object to import the data. From here, you can import Accounts, customers, products, sales orders, Account Invoices, and Account Payments in bulk.
- Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. Also, you can export accounts, customers, products, sales orders, Account Invoices, and Account Payments from Odoo.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – Odoo V15, V14, V13
Supported Framework Version – 1.1.0