Odoo Invoice XLS Reports for downloading invoices offline!
XLS form files help store data in the long run. It aids you in tracking and knowing details about customers, paid and unpaid bills, etc. Also, it helps in quickly analyzing the reports and taking action accordingly.
Odoo Invoice XLS Reports permits downloading the invoice reports in the XLS format. Further, the Odoo admin can print the downloaded reports. The module helps you to collect all the relevant data in one place and improves customer relationships.
- Odoo Invoice XLS Reports permits you to download the invoices in XLS format.
- The admin can print the downloaded invoice reports according to their need.
- The module allows you to download multiple invoices at once, or you can download them one at a time.
- It allows you to gather all the necessary data in a single place in your system.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_invoice_xls_report.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_invoice_xls_report.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of Odoo Invoice XLS Reports.
1. After installing, go to ‘Invoicing’ and click the tickbox next to the invoice number to select them. Once done, click the ‘Action’ button and choose the ‘Download Invoice XLS Reports.’ It will download the XLS report of multiple or all invoices in your system.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Open any invoice, click the ‘Action’ button, and select the option ‘Download Invoice XLS Reports’ to download a particular invoice.
3. Open the downloaded invoice to view every invoice detail, as shown below.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version – 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version – Odoo 16, 15, 14