CS-Cart-EU Price Indication Directive module allows customers to view the product’s minimum price and compare it with the current price. The admin can set the duration in days to display the minimum price for that time range.
The admin can also configure the cron to automatically display the minimum price and specify the frequency with which the cron is activated – daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Admin can set between(1-90)days.
- Customers can make a comparison of the latest price from the last selected days.
- Admin can set the price of any product
- If Admin can set 0 prices for any product then no price will show on the front end.
- Customers can make a comparison of prices from previous days
- Sellers also can set the lowest price for any product.
How To Upload And Install The Add-on
After downloading the CS-EU Price Indication Directive add-on you’ll get the zip file, one install.txt file, and a relevant User Guide manual doc. Read it carefully for proper configuration. Go to Manage Add-ons, and click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in the snapshot.
After the add-on installation, we need to configure the settings. For that admin needs to click on the EU Price Indication Directive and then a new tab will open for configuration.
In the add-on configuration setting, The Admin can select the “Last Day” to make the comparison of current prices to the selected last-day price.
Admin can select the product to make any changes
Admin can change the price for any advertisement or promotion purpose.
Here, customers can see the lowest price in the last selected days, as shown below image:
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version- 1.0
Supported Framework Version- 4.13.x – 4.15.x