l applied for TCS-NQT Exam in June-23 through. This TCS-NQT exam was only for selected colleges. My TCS exam was conducted on the 30h of June 2023.
The eligibility criteria for this drive included:
- All branches were eligible.
- Minimum of 60% in X, XII, and graduation,
- 0 active backlogs at the time of appearing for the exam.
- No education gap.
Round 1(Online Assessment Test: Consists of 2 sections): The Foundation section: Foundation round had questions about reasoning ability and verbal and logical reasoning ability. The Advanced section: This section had questions from advanced coding, reasoning ability as well as quants.
This round was conducted at TCS ION Powai Center.
I got selected for the Ninja Interview round after clearing the foundation assessment. Those who cleared the Advanced section got selected for Digital Interview. Then I received a mail from TCS that you are selected for the interview process my Technical interview was scheduled on 9th July 2022 and my HR interview was scheduled on 11th July 2022
Once my interview started that time I am so nervous about how will answer the interview questions. I had my TR, MR, and HR round on the same day. T
Round 2(Online Interview): They asked me lots of questions based on OOPS, SQL , and projects mentioned in my resume for the technical round and I answer all the
questions that they asked,
- Introduction as I mentioned in my intro about JAVA, OOPS, and DBMS he asked me
- OOPS concepts – JAVA
- Types of Polymorphism
- Method overriding and Method overloading with example
- What is the difference between restAPI and restfulAPI
- What is JavapScript ?
- What is the difference between SQL and No-SQL
- What is DMl, DDL, DQL, TCL
- Explain your projects
- Explain any of your courses done
- What is the meaning of cryptography
- What is the difference between URI and URL?
Note: that they can ask you to compile code too. (Basic one for eg. prime number, palindrome, etc)
- Do u have any backlogs?
- Do u have any gaps in academics?
- Overall Percentage (10th, Diploma, Engineering).
- Why do you want to join TCS not other company?
- Do you want ask any questions?
I got selected for TCS-Ninja.