There were three rounds, First one was a technical round. The second one was the Practical round and the last one was the HR round.
Round 1: Technical Round: Round 1 is scheduled on google meet. After having a brief introduction about myself, my role in the current organization, and my current project, I was asked some conceptual as well as coding questions.
- Explain the Basic concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Types of Polymorphism.
- What is Inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- Explain the “super” keyword in Java.
- The difference among Public, Private, and Protected access modifiers.
- Write a program to reverse a string.
- ArrayList vs LinkedList
- What is HashMap? Basic questions related to the HashMap methods.
- Final Keyword in Java.
- Insertion Sort, how does it work? and its time complexity.
Round 2: Practical Round
- Normal CRUD operation based on role. For example Admin has right to do CRUD operation of students
- Sort a Hashmap by Values.
Round 3: HR Round: Round 3 was also scheduled on google meet. They asked me some basic HR questions and questions from my resume.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why Tatvasoft?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your hobbies?
They also asked me about my internships and past work experience.