We are happy to announce that a new version of Smart UI is now available. It brings a brand-new 3D Chart component and many other updates which will help you to create better web apps.
- 3d Chart component.
- Grid Save/Load state(persist state).
- Scheduler Available & Restricted options. You can define availablity for specific periods and restrict user input.
- Scheduler Resources Legend Mobile friendly mode. When there are multiple legends, they are displayed in a dropdown component.
- Scheduler Performance with many events.
- Help documentation about Blazor, Angular & React. More than 20 new help topics are added.
- Gantt: Week number calculation.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the tags template of Cells.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the Grid column editing for color and checklist column types.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about the Grid cell styling with custom css class names.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about CSS rules applied to grid cells.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about escape content.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about labelTemplate with horizontal scrolling.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about Multicomboinput dropdown editor positioning.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about column reorder.
- Grid: Fixed an issue about localization of filtering dropdown when the filter mode is excel.
- Form: Fixed an issue about the Form’s showButtons, backButtonLabel and nextButtonLabel properties when the label is used as a html tag.
- Kanban: Fixed an issue about add new button and multiple columns layout.
- DropDownList: Fixed an issue about Tab key behavior when Filtering is enabled.