For the first time Reliance Jio came to our campus for GET profile. The entire process was of 6 days which consist of 1 aptitude(on the amcat platform), 1 technical round, and 1 HR round.
Round 1 (Aptitude): If you know the basics of maths, English, and CS fundamentals then you can easily clear this round. This round consisted of 39 questions to be solved in 49 minutes. Out of 75 eligible students, 22 get shortlisted for the technical round.
Round 2 (Technical): This round was very important for getting selection. There were two interviewers in my technical round.
- It started with my introduction (including a little project discussion) then they asked me about the concept of oops and the implementation of polymorphism concepts.
- Then I was asked a coding question (check if a number is a perfect square or not)https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/check-if-given-number-is-perfect-square-in-cpp/ I told them the brute force approach, they asked to optimize I gave another two approach of root(n) and log(n) time complexity. then there was a little bit of discussion about time complexity.
- Now they came to the theoretical part where they asked :
- What is a database?
- What we can achieve using DBMS?
- What is the primary key?
- What are a deadlock and its handling methods?
- What is concurrency?
- What is the circular wait?
- Do you know java? I told sir I am familiar with c++ but I can answer a few questions in java, then he asked what is an interface in java. I answered.
- Do you know the SQL and no SQL databases?
- What is SQL and what are the operations we do in SQL?
- Do you know how to update a column in SQL? write the basic syntax?
- What is a drop database?
- Explain delete and truncate.
- In the end, they asked if I have any questions for them. I asked a question then it ended.
After this round, 7 students got shortlisted for the HR round.
Round 3 ( HR Round):
- Tell me about yourself, your hobbies, and your family background.
- Which domain do you want to pursue in your career?
- What is your biggest strength?
Then 2-3 more questions and just she told me “Happy Diwali”. I also thanked her. On the same day, the results came and All 7 got selected and I was one of them.
Thankful to the GFG for the interview Experience Archives and also for cs fundamentals. It helped me a lot so just wanted to give back something, so it will help others. Thanks.