I am a CSE graduate from the National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand. So this is my on-campus placement and after clearing all round I got selected. There were 3 rounds in total.
Round 1(Coding Round): The test was conducted on the Hacker Rank Platform. The Duration of the test is 1.5 hours the difficulty level of the questions is easy, medium, and medium-hard. I solve all 3 in 30 min.
- Question 1: Easy problem
- Question 2: Medium problem
- Question 3: The medium-hard problem
Round 2(Technical Interview): I received a mail from the college that I am selected for the next round and it took approx 2 weeks. So after some days, I got a mail regarding an invitation to google meet for an interview. They ask the following topic in this round.
- starting with some basics of c++
- about data structure like a stack, queue, its complexity analysis
- sorting algorithm, some more on dsa
- scheduling algorithm and some other concept of OS
- some basics of computer networks
- finally they gave me one situation-based question for coding purposes and ask some questions about my code, approach
This round was a little difficult. Within 30 min I got another mail regarding the next round.
Round 3(HR Interview): This was almost a chit-chat round. asked/discuss these things and it took around 30 minutes.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Where do you see yourself in 2 – 3 years?
- discussion on Projects.
- He asked me about my family background.
The platform used for calling was google meet.
Thanks for reading.