Accept cryptocurrency payments in your online store with PrestaShop Bitcoin and Crypto Payments extension. Allow customers to make payments for their orders with Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and 50+ other cryptocurrencies.
Features of Prestashop Bitcoin and Crypto Payments
- Let customers pay with cryptocurrencies in your PrestaShop store.
- Show wallet address QR Code on the checkout and order details page.
- Receive email once the payment is confirmed by the customer.
- Send payment reminder emails to the customers.
- Set the number of reminder and days in which payment reminder will be sent to customers.
- Set the number of days after which the order gets cancelled if a customer does not make the payment.
- Restrict crypto payment methods for specific customer groups, currencies, and carriers.
- Validate crypto payment wallet address.
- View a list of orders placed using the particular crypto payment method from the back office.
- Enable, disable, edit or delete the crypto payment methods.
- Display crypto payment methods in flat or dropdown list.
- Set a custom title for the payment method.
- Customers can view crypto payment details on the order details page.
- Prestashop Bitcoin and Crypto Payments is MultiShop Compatible.
How to Install Prestashop Bitcoin and Crypto Payments
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
- Payment title: Specify the title that will be display for the payment method on the checkout page.
- Display wallet address QR code: If enabled, then the wallet address QR code will display along with wallet details on the checkout and order details page.
- Payment Listing: Select the way in which you want to display the payment methods on the checkout page. You can choose to show the payment methods in flat or dropdown list.
- Admin email: Specify the email ID to receive the email when the user confirms the payment. Email ID must belong to an employee.
- Send Payment Reminder: Enable to send payment reminder emails to customers.
- Number of reminder and reminder interval: Suppose you have set 3 in number of reminder and 1 in reminder interval fields. The customer will receive 1 payment reminder for 3 days.
- Cancel order: Enable this field to cancel the order if the payment is not confirmed by the customer.
- Cancel order time period: Set the number of days after which the order gets canceled if the payment is not confirmed by the customer.
For sending payment reminders and updating the orders, you need to insert the URL shown below Cron setting in cron tasks manager.
Add Crypto Payment Methods
After the installation of the module, a new tab Bitcoin crypto payments gets available in the back office. From here, you can add and manage payment methods.
On clicking the Add new button, a form appears on the page with the following options:
- Name: Specify the name of the payment method in multi-language.
- Unit: Enter the unit of the payment method.
- Address: Specify the wallet address to receive the payments.
- Decimal Places: Enter the number of decimal places you want to display for crypto currency.
- Select group, currency, and carrier: Select the groups, currencies, and carriers for which the crypto payment methods will be accessible.
Once added, you can view it under the Bitcoin crypto payments tab. You can enable, disable, edit or delete the payment method. Also, you can view the orders placed using a specific payment method.
Similarly, you can add more crypto payment methods.
You can set the sequence in which you want to display the payment methods on the checkout page.
Front End Workflow
After adding the products to the cart, when a customer proceeds to checkout he can view a new payment method crypto under payment.
On clicking the Pay by crypto currency payment option, all the payment methods added by the admin will display.
Display payment methods in flat list
Display payment methods in dropdown list
On selecting the payment method, a popup will display on the page where the customer can view the amount, wallet addresss, and make the payment. Also, the customer can view the number of days for which the products will be reserved. Customers will receive an email containing the wallet details and order number on order confirmation.
On the order confirmation page, customer can view the payment method used for placing the order.
An email is sent to the customer after placing an order via crypto payment method.
Also, a payment reminder is sent to the customers as configured from the back office.
The customer can view the wallet details on the order details page and confirm the payment.
After the installation of the module, two new order statuses awaiting for crypto payment and verifying crypto payment gets added by default. In the above screenshot, we can seen that the current payment status is pending.
Once the customer adds the transaction ID and confirm the payment, the payment status will change to under verification. Also, the order status will change to verifying crypto payment.
Upon payment confirmation by the customer, you will receive an email.
Bitcoin Crypto Payments
You can view the order placed using crypto payment method from the back office.
You can view the current order status, transaction number, and total order amount.
Also, you can view payment method used, status, and other details on the order details page.
Once you change the status to payment accepted or processing in progress as configured in the module settings, the payment status will change to Paid.
Current Product Version – 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version – 1.7.x.x