Easily create product descriptions, ChatGPT like chat playground, and track OpenAI usage with Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT) module. Prepare datasets and train AI models based on them. Save hours of your work by filling product descriptions automatically with AI.
Features of Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT)
- Create datasets and train new AI models based on them.
- Create datasets manually or by importing a file.
- Easily create product descriptions with AI.
- Adds a ChatGPT like chat playground at front end.
- Select AI model for chat and content.
- Keep track of OpenAI usage with token usage and approximated cost.
- Set the background color and size of chat badge.
- Choose to show the chat playground at top left, top right, bottom left, or bottom right positions.
- Set the title for chat box, user messages, OpenAI messages.
- Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT) module is MultiShop compatible.
- Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT) module is compatible with PrestaShop framework version 8.x.x.
- For using chat feature on front end, you can fine-tune your AI model according to your PrestaShop data so that the answers should be relevent to your PrestaShop.
How to Install Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT)
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to get OpenAI API Key
To obtain the OpenAI API key, you need to login to your OpenAI account.
Once you have logged in, click on View API keys button.
Now, click on Create new secret key button to generate a new key.
Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT) Configuration
Under this tab, you need to specify the OpenAI API key that you obtained from you OpenAI account.
Under this section, you can select the AI model for chat, customize the appearance of chat badge, and set the text for chat box.
Chat badge position: You can choose to display the chat badge on top left, top right, bottom left, or bottom right position at front end.
Title for user messages: Here, you can specify the title that will display in user messages. If the customer is logged in, then customer name will display in user messages, else the title will be used.
Front End View
When a user visits the store, he can view the chat badge as shown below:
On clicking the icon, a chat window opens and the customer can type his query.
Based on customer’s query, a reponse will be sent from AI model as shown in the below screenshot.
Under this section, you can create datasets and customized AI models. You can use the dataset to train the AI model.
Create new dataset
You can create the dataset manually or via a CSV file.
Manual creation of dataset
For creating the dataset manually, you need to click on ADD NEW ROW button.
Now, specify the prompt and completion. The prompt is the query or message and completion is the AI response.
After specifying prompt and completion, click on the upload button. The dataset will store in the local storage till you upload it.
Create dataset via CSV
You can also create a dataset by uploading a CSV file. The CSV file should contain only two fields: prompt and completion. Click on EXPORT AS CSV button to download a sample CSV file.
You can also import a file to create a dataset. The file should be in CSV, JSON or JSONL format.
On clicking the upload button, a popup appears on the page asking for confirmation.
Once you created the dataset, you can view it in DATASETS tab.
Under this tab, you can view a list of datasets you have uploaded to OpenAI. After uploading the dataset, it remains in uploaded state.
After uploading the dataset click on on Train AI in the dataset row. The training process takes time depending on how large the dataset is.
Under this tab, you can view a list of AI models you have trained.
Once the training gets complete, you can select the model in AI autofill and chat badge settings to use in PrestaShop.
AI autofill Content
Once you have selected the AI model, you can fill the content with AI. For example, which creating a product, you don’t have to fill the description manually.
A button “Fill description” gets available with Summary and Description fields. You need to enter some keywords and click on the button. Based on the entered keywords, the AI will auto-fill summary/description.
In the above screenshot, it can be see that the content has been filled automatically by AI based on the keywords entered.
Under the Statistics tab, you can view the number of tokens used by the AI model.
This was all about Prestashop AI Engine (ChatGPT) Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version – 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version – 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x