PowerDMARC is a leading AI-powered email authentication SaaS platform with a focus on protecting domains and emails against various forms of email fraud, including spoofing, phishing, impersonation, business email compromise, and ransomware. PowerDMARC offers organizations robust solutions to ensure the integrity of their email communications.
PowerDMARC offers a complete suite of email authentication solutions like DMARC, SPF, DKIM, BIMI, MTA-STS, and TLS-RPT that can be configured, managed, monitored, and updated from a single interface helping organizations effortlessly scale up their email security systems and secure their domain name and emails against attacks.
Key Benefits Organizations Experience on Using PowerDMARC:
- Combat Email Spoofing, Business Email Compromise, Email Impersonation, and Phishing Attacks
- 24/7/365 Email Spoofing, Impersonation Prevention & Visibility
- Decrease fraud by email by over 99%
- Get visibility on attacks from your own domains
- Improve Email Deliverability
- Simplified and human-readable DMARC aggregate and forensic report data
- One-click automatic SPF record flattening
- Pay-as-you-go system – no contracts, cancel anytime
- 15-day free trial
Which Email Security Problems are PowerDMARC solving for Businesses?
- Domain name abuse, email impersonation, spoofing, phishing, ransomware and BEC
- Lack of visibility on email channels
- Low email deliverability rates
- Difficulty in implementing and managing complex email authentication protocols
Ready to protect your email communications from fraud? Start your free 15-day trial with PowerDMARC today!
Simplified DMARC and Email Authentication Management with PowerDMARC
1. Automated DMARC Deployment, Human-Readable DMARC Reports, and Continuous Monitoring:
PowerDMARC offers automated DMARC deployment, human-readable DMARC reports, and continuous monitoring. They simplify DMARC implementation, and help you gain actionable insights from easy-to-understand reports, while proactively monitoring email authentication protocols. Here are the features they provide.
- DMARC Analyzer: Organizations get exclusive access to their complete suite of email authentication protocols which include DMARC, SPF, DKIM, MTA-STS, TLS-RPT, and BIMI, which can be deployed, managed, and monitored via a single cloud platform.
- DMARC Report Analyzer: You can get simplified DMARC aggregate and forensic report data in an easy-to-read format. Track email channels, identify deliverability issues, and view authentication pass/fail results. You can filter reports by sending sources, organizations, geolocations, IP addresses, and more.
- SPF Flattening: You can flatten your SPF record that exceeds the limit with a single click to make sure SPF is error-free, doesn’t break, and stays under the 10 lookups maximum limit specified by RFC.
- Seamless Onboarding: Organizations often avoid email security because of the complexities involved in deploying, managing, and maintaining authentication protocols. They can benefit from PowerDMARC’s dedicated team of experts and an automated setup wizard, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free onboarding experience.
2. AI-Powered Threat Intelligence Technology:
PowerDMARC takes a modern approach to email authentication by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) through their Threat Intelligence Technology. This enables organizations to actively detect and respond to email-based attack incidents and impersonation attempts on their own domains.
With PowerDMARC’s Threat Mapping technology, users can track down malicious IP addresses that are spoofing their domains. This valuable feature allows organizations to identify and take action against fraudulent activities that are affecting the security of their domain names.
3. Hosted and Managed Email Authentication Services:
PowerDMARC offers a range of hosted email authentication services that empower domain owners to enhance their email security without the need for extensive technical expertise. These services include:
- Hosted DMARC: With their hosted DMARC solution, domain owners can easily update DMARC record policies, fix syntax errors, and make changes directly on the platform. This eliminates the need to access DNS settings.
- Hosted DKIM: PowerDMARC’s hosted DKIM service allows domain owners to manage DKIM implementations for multiple domains, multiple DKIM selectors, and signatures. The platform provides easy DKIM key management and rotation, maximizing security and efficacy in email authentication.
- Hosted MTA-STS: Domain owners can configure and manage MTA-STS to secure their SMTP emails and prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Hosted TLS-RPT: The hosted TLS-RPT service helps you receive reports every time your email fails to reach your customers or recipients.
- Hosted BIMI: Domain owners can get their unique brand logo attached to every email they send from their domain with BIMI, to give a visual edge to their email marketing campaigns. Gmail users also get a blue verified checkmark against their name if they have BIMI deployed for their domain.
4. Instant and On-The-Go Email Authentication Analysis:
PowerDMARC offers a range of powerful tools designed to analyze your existing email security posture and recommend actionable opportunities for improvement. Here are some notable tools provided by PowerDMARC:
- PowerAnalyzer: You can get an instant email security rating for your domain and customized expert guidance on how to improve your email authentication compliances.
- Email Header Analyzer: You can send a blank email to an auto-generated address, to get your email headers analyzed for DMARC, DKIM, SPF, MTA-STS, and BIMI, discover errors, and understand what’s holding you back in your email security journey.
- Domain Health Checker: Quickly assess the status of your email authentication protocols, identify errors and issues, and receive a comprehensive to-do list of recommended actions with the health checker.
- PowerToolbox: PowerToolbox allows you to discover and fix errors in your domain’s SPF, DMARC, DKIM, BIMI, MTA-STS, TLS-RPT, NS, and MX DNS records. You can also check your domain’s whois info, IP blocklisting status, PTR DNS records, and FCrDNS check results. It includes:
DMARC record generator
MTA-STS/TLS-RPT record lookup
DMARC record checker
BIMI SVG logo converter
SPF record generator
FCrDNS record checker
SPF record lookup
NS record checker
DKIM record generator
MX record checker
DKIM record lookup
BIMI record generator
BIMI record lookup
TLS-RPT record generator
A record checker
|AAAA record checker||TXT record checker|
|CNAME record checker||SOA record checker|
- Email Alerts: Handy alerting mechanism to monitor your domains directly from your mailbox. Get instant notifications on forensic incidents or customize your alerts for specific thresholds.
- DMARC API: Helps manage all aspects of your email authentication workflow within your existing systems through effortless API integration.
These tools provided by PowerDMARC empower organizations to enhance their email security practices, identify and resolve issues, and efficiently manage their domain’s email authentication protocols.
5. Capitalizing on DMARC to Boost Your Sales:
PowerDMARC also offers a variety of programs designed to help organizations capitalize on DMARC and boost their sales potential.
- DMARC MSP Partnership Program – By becoming a PowerDMARC MSP/ MSSP Partner you can protect your customer’s domains along with your own while earning from it! Grow your business with us by leveraging the power of DMARC!
- DMARC Whitelabeling Program – You can completely Whitelabel the PowerDMARC platform, DMARC reports, and features with your own logo, custom colors, and theme to suit your brand’s voice.
- Rebranding Opportunity – Rebrand our platform, features, and marketing material to give it a personalized feel and touch.
Pricing and Packages
PowerDMARC offers customized packages and pricing tailored to small businesses, mid-level companies, and enterprises, starting from only 8 USD/month. With a 15-day free trial, organizations can test the platform before committing. Schedule a demo with a DMARC expert today and experience the powerful email authentication solutions.
Last Updated :
11 Jul, 2023