This article will give you information about the company, their recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply
Netflix, the top video streaming service in the world was founded in 1997 and started out by shipping DVDs to customers by mail. Now it consumes more than 15 percent of the world’s internet bandwidth and has subscribers in more than 190 countries. This sheet will assist you to land a job at Netflix, we have compiled all the interview questions and answers.
- Prescreen with a recruiter
- Phone call interview
- On-site interview
- Coding Round 1
- Coding Round 2
Netflix Eligibility Criteria:
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, IT, or a relevant field
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
Prescreen With a recruiter: Your initial phone screen will be around 30 minutes when the recruiter will dig into your resume and ask questions about your past projects and cultural fit
Phone Call Interview: The next step is a phone interview to assess your technical skills. You can anticipate questions on data structures and algorithms as well as an assignment with a Netflix use case. There may also be some behavioral inquiries. The interview will be led by an engineer.
Coding Round 1: 2 Coding Questions on data Structures Medium and Hard Level and Computer Science Concepts.
Coding Round 2: Coding Questions on Data Structures and Design questions Low-Level Design and High-Level Design.
- Why did you decide to apply for this role?
- What experience do you have that would be relevant to this role
- Tell me about this gap in your resume.
- What did you like most about the job description?
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Netflix
Questions asked in Netflix:
- Find a triplet that sum to a given value
- A Boolean Matrix Question
- Rearrange a given linked list in-place.
- Floor in a Sorted Array
- Second most repeated word in a sequence
We have resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that tech companies will ask you in the interview.
Where to apply