College: Tier – 3/4
Coding Experience: Around 1.5 year
I applied directly on their website. All you need to do is to upload your resume! [Nagarro Careers ](https://www.nagarro.com/wfh)(make sure to check your ATS resume score, they are available for free online).
- After 1 and a half months, I got a test link.
- It had three questions. (EASY, MEDIUM, MEDIUM IS HARD)!
- Passed all test cases in EASY, 11/13 for Medium, and 5/13 in the third one.
- Thought I wouldn’t be eligible for further rounds because every round is an elimination one.
After two days I got an email that I have cleared my online coding test. In my TR which lasted for only 15 mins, I was asked TWO SUM PROBLEM(explained from Naive to Most Optimised) and coded the same.
- Asked about StringBuffer and StringBuilder, OOPs, and why Encapsulation, static and final keywords are important.
- I was also given a code snippet and asked me the output for the same and the interview ended.
Was sure that I did good in this round. After 3 days got an invite for the HR round.
- Consisted of typical HR questions like relocation, why Nagarro, what do you know about Navarro, etc.
- She asked me to speak on the topic CAREER GROWTH for 1 minute to test my English proficiency.
Waiting for the Result!!
Will update ASAP as they send me the mail.