A multinational information technology company based in India, Infosys Limited offers business consulting, IT, and outsourcing services. Founded in Pune and headquartered in Bangalore, Infosys is India’s second-largest IT company. Many students dream work at Infosys.
Following are the ways Infosys hires On Campus Drives Off Campus Drives Competition like HackwithInfy, Infytq these are the most common jobs Infosys hires for System Engineer Specialist Programmer Digital Specialist Engineer Candidates who are eligible for Infosys recruitment process will go through following three rounds:
- Online Assessment Test: It is divided into some sections with time limits and cutoffs for each. It involves questions to test your reasoning, mathematical and verbal ability, pseudocode, and puzzle solving skills.
- Technical Interview: Generally, technical interview questions are based on your resume. Your field of specialization, projects you’ve worked on, obstacles you’ve faced, and how you overcame them. and generally asked about computer science concepts (like Data structures , Operating systems, Computer networks, DBMS, OOPS ) During this round, your problem-solving skills will also be tested. If you have done internships so be ready to answer the questions revolving around your internships and the role you played in them and what you did.
- HR Round: If you pass the technical interview, you will be invited to the HR interview round. In this meeting, topics such as notice periods, salaries, designations, locations, shift timings, etc. are likely to be discussed. and You could also be asked common questions like your background, education, hobbies, and even your view of life. And strengths, weaknesses, etc.
Why this sheet?
If you are preparing for the Infosys interview, this sheet is just for you. It is a collection of almost all coding interview questions asked historically in Infosys. Questions in this sheet are grouped difficulty-wise and cover all major DSA topics like an array, string, graph, tree, LinkedList, etc.
Infosys InfyTQ: Infosys came up with the Infosys InfyTQ certification Exam (or generally termed as InfyTQ). Now, you must be curious to know what is InfyTQ Exam! InfyTQ is a certification examination that examines your industry readiness by analyzing your knowledge in programming and databases. The best part about InfyTQ is that upon clearing the examination, you get an opportunity to be interviewed directly for a job at Infosys.
Infosys HackWithInfy: HackWithInfy is a competitive coding competition for second-year to pre-final year students across India. In this competition, participants have to solve coding questions in a given time and top performers get a chance to interview Infosys.
Aptitude Ability: Hence, aptitude is no such thing to be afraid of during the placement process but yes it should be paid attention because it is the screening test and if you don’t get through this then you will be out of the placement process. So here we have 6 sets to practice your aptitude skills.
Verbal Ability:To check your proficiency on English, they will check your grammar knowledge, for we prepared a set of 70 Questions that you can go through.
- Database & Management System: A database is a collection of inter-related data which helps in the efficient retrieval, insertion, and deletion of data from the database and organizes the data in the form of tables, views, schemas, reports, etc.
- Computer Networks: An interconnection of multiple devices, also known as hosts, that are connected using multiple paths for the purpose of sending/receiving data or media.
- OOPS Concepts: As the name suggests, Object-Oriented Programming or OOPs refers to languages that use objects in programming. Object-oriented programming aims to implement real-world entities like inheritance, hiding, polymorphism, etc in programming
DataStrcuture & Algorithms:
- A data structure is a group of data elements that provides the easiest way to store and perform different actions on the data of the computer. A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer so that it can be used effectively. The idea is to reduce the space and time complexities of different tasks.
- The word Algorithm means ” A set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations ” Or ” A procedure for solving a mathematical problem in a finite number of steps that frequently by recursive operations “.
You will require DSA to crack the coding rounds of Infosys, here we collected the most asked coding problems in Infosys Interview, all the problems are categorized into three parts, Easy, Medium and Hard as follows.
Puzzles are one of the ways to check your problem-solving skills. These are tricky questions that let you think logically. Try to solve these 20 most popular puzzles asked in Interviews