In this issue of Crossword Puzzle of the week, we will dive into the topics of Database and Queries. The solution to the crossword puzzle is provided at the end.
1. _______ gives a logical structure of the database graphically?
2. _______ is the SQL command that is used for storing changes performed by a transaction.
3. _______ withdraw users’ access privileges given by using the GRANT command?
4. _______ means that multiple operations can be grouped into a single logical entity.
5. _______ key identifies each tuple uniquely in the given relation.
6. _______ removes all records from a table, including all spaces allocated for the records are removed.
7. _______ are data types definitions that resolves to a primitive data type.
8. _______ are changeable property or characteristics of some component of a program that can be set to different values.
9. _______ state is first state in the life cycle of a transaction.
10. A _______ Key is basically a Column or Columns.
Solution for Crossword Puzzle #3:
1. ER DIAGRAM