Quality assurance (QA) is a systematic process of determining whether a product or service meets specific requirements. A QA system is an indispensable part of the R&D process because, as its name suggests, it ensures the quality of the product. This post...
- 42 Apple Black Friday Deals You Won’t Want to Miss: AirPods, Apple Watch, MacBook Pro and More
- Kubernetes vs. Amazon ECS: Container Orchestration Comparison
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 154: Premortems And Log Levels
- Turmoil at OpenAI: after firing Sam Altman, what’s next for the home of ChatGPT?
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 153: Our Biggest Failures