As a developer or systems administrator, you're probably used to SSHing into servers with key pairs. What if I told you there is a better and more secure way to manage SSH access? Think SSH certificates (And no, they’re not the same as TLS certificates) For most...
- 42 Apple Black Friday Deals You Won’t Want to Miss: AirPods, Apple Watch, MacBook Pro and More
- Kubernetes vs. Amazon ECS: Container Orchestration Comparison
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 154: Premortems And Log Levels
- Turmoil at OpenAI: after firing Sam Altman, what’s next for the home of ChatGPT?
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 153: Our Biggest Failures