As microservices systems expand beyond a handful of services, we often need some way to coordinate everything and ensure consistent communication (avoid human error). Tools such as Kubernetes or Docker Compose have quickly become commonplace for these types of...
- California governor vetoes a bill requiring humans in autonomous big rigs
- White Paper | The Power of Visibility: How It Boosts Team Performance and Business Success
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 145: Shiny New Things
- Migrating to the cloud transforms business
- Java vs R Language: What’s the Difference?