WebAssembly (wasm) is a high-performance assembly-like format optimized for the web. Code targeting WebAssembly can run at near-native speeds while still benefiting from the safe environment of a browser VM. Wasm has opened up a whole new world of demanding...
- California governor vetoes a bill requiring humans in autonomous big rigs
- White Paper | The Power of Visibility: How It Boosts Team Performance and Business Success
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 145: Shiny New Things
- Migrating to the cloud transforms business
- Java vs R Language: What’s the Difference?