Agile practices have been adopted worldwide. Many companies are proud of being agile. Each of them implements it in a different way, which is good because there is no single way to do it, and it needs to be adapted to each scenario. From my point of view, too much...
Jorge Fernández Rodríguez
- California governor vetoes a bill requiring humans in autonomous big rigs
- White Paper | The Power of Visibility: How It Boosts Team Performance and Business Success
- Working Code Podcast – Episode 145: Shiny New Things
- Migrating to the cloud transforms business
- Java vs R Language: What’s the Difference?